which type of chocolate do you like best?

Monday, April 26, 2010

Pro ana and mia sites. these websites encourage anorexia and bulimia. They show pictures of these bone thin people who they portray as beautiful. This is so hard to deal with for me. I use to look like that. I gave that up a long time ago. I eat now i have to stay normal. I eat and i keep it down. These sites make me so mad. I learned about them from a book i'm reading about eating disorders. People are so dumb. I really hope these people realize how stupid it is and how much harm they're doing. My throat still hurts every time a sneeze, cough, hiccup or anything. It is so torn up. Can you imagine coughing up blood with just a normal little cough? I have acid reflux, hmm i wonder why. Geez stop being so dumb. Sorry. I've gotten help. I'm better now. I realized how stupid it was. I just wish everyone could recover. Its a disease and there really is no cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment